10 April, 2012

Settling Down

Things are finally starting to settle down. The house is coming together, though the garage still has way too many boxes in it, waiting for me to find homes for the contents. 

I'm hoping to eek out some time to write. Are you finding the time you need? It's difficult these days. There are so many other things that demand our attention. 

I'm also not very inspired or motivated. Theoretically, I want to write, but when it comes right down to it, I have nothing much to say. It's a bit depressing. I really need to just sit down and brainstorm and write from that, even if it goes nowhere. At least it gets the juices going and sometimes that's enough to spark something very worthwhile.

What do you do to get ideas that will take flight?

Off to brainstorm.

Until later. . .

Keep writing! 

No comments: